- Ph.D. Biochemistry, University of California in Los Angeles
- Studied substrate recognition of the ubiquitin system, studied the potential involvement of viruses in the etiology of mental disorders
- B.S. in Microbiology, University of Michigan
- Dr. Wilson has been a lab instructor at Appalachian State University since 2006, teaching introductory, organic, and biochemistry lab courses.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician, CVS Pharmacy
- Assistant Professor of Biology, St.Andrews Presbyterian College, Laurinberg, NC
- Assistant Director Free Medical Clinic of Darlington County, Darlington, SC
- Adjunct Professor of Biology, Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Associate, Stanley Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University
- studied the biological basis for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder through the search for a molecular marker diagnostic for mental illness
- investigated new technologies for protein biochemistry and molecular biology, including subtractive cDNA libraries, real time PCR, SELDI protein chip analysis, DNA microchip arrays and large scale (approximately 100 subjects) comparisons of 2-D protein gels.
Title: Senior Lecturer
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2436